Here’s an overview of our program, scroll down for more details. We are in the process of updating this page so please check back regularly or sign-up for updates
You can also download our program preview PDF with all speaker information in a printable and sharable file.
DAY ONE – November 13, 2017
Arrive in Chicago at your convenience. Then join us at The W Chicago for a welcome drink to meet your industry colleagues and to kick-off our opening debate.
6.00 pm Registration and welcome drink
6.30 pm Welcome to Food Vision USA
- Wayne Wu, Managing Director and Partner, VMG Partners
- Barb Stuckey, President & CIO, Mattson
- Gigi Lee Chang, Co-founder Plum Organics & CEO Food Future Co.
- Scott Norton, Co-founder, Sir Kensington’s
7.30 pm Meet the Trailblazers
- Tim Millson, Mayor, Epic Source Foods,
- Anshu Dua, Co-founder, The Chaat Company
- Dror Tamir, Co-founder and CEO, Hargol FoodTech
8.15 pm Networking reception with light refreshments
DAY TWO – November 14, 2017
9.00 am Welcome and scene setting from the Chair
Elaine Watson, Editor, FoodNavigator-USA
9.05 am New game, new rules – revealing the New Marketing Playbook that holds the key to building share
Linda Eatherton, Managing Director and Partner, Ketchum Global Food & Beverage Practice
9.35 am Chobani: Now what?
Tim Brown, President & COO, Chobani
10.15 am Refreshments
10.45 am The end of animal agriculture? The search for ‘clean meat’
Dr Liz Specht, Senior Scientist, The Good Food Institute
11.15 am Building superior protein ingredients with synthetic biology
Alex Lorestani, CEO and Co-Founder, Geltor
- Miyoko Schinner, Founder, Miyoko’s Kitchen
- Dr Liz Specht, Senior Scientist, The Good Food Institute
- Doug Radi, CEO, Good Karma Food
- Steven Vigilante, Investment Associate, CirlceUp
12.10 pm Speed networking
Extend your horizons with a series of four minute meetings with your fellow attendees. Introduce yourself to a new contact every time the chimes sound and find out if you’ve got mutual interests that would make a subsequent, more in-depth meeting worthwhile.
1.00 pm Roundtable lunches – discuss the issues that matter most to you
Each of our lunch tables will be hosted by an industry expert who will lead an informal discussion on an industry hot topic. Join the table that suits you best.
2.00 pm Desert and coffee in the networking area
2.30 pm Session to be announced
3.10 pm R&D’s Role in Defining the Future of Real Food at Campbell
Jeff George, Vice President – R&D, Americas, Campbell Soup Company
3.40 pm Refreshments
4.10 pm Hydroponically Grown Food. Tastier, healthier, cleaner, greener and safer.
James Day, Founder & CEO, Suncrest USA
4.40 pm From grass-fed to hydroponics: Food & farming… where next?
- Tim Joseph, Founding Farmer, Maple Hill Creamery
- James Day, CEO, Suncrest
- Eitan Fischer, Director of Cellular Agriculture, Hampton Creek
- Greg Fleishman, COO and Co-Founder, Foodstirs’
5.25 pm Chairman’s closing remarks
Food Vision USA reception and dinner
DAY THREE – November 15, 2017
9.00 am Chair’s re-cap of Day 2 and welcome back
Elizabeth Crawford, Senior Correspondent, FoodNavigator-USA
9.05 am Contemporary food culture and “Clean Foods”
Dr Shelley Balanko, SVP, The Hartman Group
9.35 am What do consumers understand by natural?
Speaker to be announced
10.00 am How clean is your label?
- Greg Fleishman, COO and Co-Founder, Purely Righteous Brands
- Dr Shelley Balanko, SVP, The Hartman Group
- Galit Laibow, CEO and Co-Founder, Foodstirs’
10.45 am Refreshments
11.15 am The final e-frontier. Why e-grocers need to focus on more than the transaction
Carrie Bienkowski, Chief Marketing Officer, Peapod
11.45 am What’s for dinner tonight?
- Amy Endemann, Head of Marketing, Sun Basket
- Michael McDevitt, Owner & CEO, Terra’s Kitchen
- Luke Saunders, Founder and CEO, Farmer’s Fridge
- Kyle Ransford, CEO, Chef’d
12.30 pm Chair’s closing remarks
12.35 pm Networking lunch
2.00 pm Departures