Take center stage at Food Vision USA
Start-ups are transforming the food and nutrition industry. Their radical ideas and new growth models are breaking boundaries and providing the necessary impetus for real innovation. At Food Vision USA, we not only take a close look at the trends entrepreneurs are tapping into, we find and shine a spotlight on the most promising talent and products that are reshaping the market.
Since its launch in 2016, the Food Vision USA Trailblazers challenge has developed into a platform where fresh-faced innovators and dynamic market leaders come together for a friendly showdown and an intense brainstorm.
Do you have what it takes to join them and are you ready to take center stage?
Three trailblazers will be invited to participate in the Food Vision USA Innovation discussions. Get your business on the agenda and into the news! The trailblazers will also receive a free place and access to the full program.
In addition the next five shortlisted will receive a 50% discount on their place*.
Entry is now closed, please check back soon to see who the winners are!
- A place on the Food Vision USA program: participation in the Trailblazer session
- Feedback and participation in the Innovation panel
- Access to the full program including all presentations and networking sessions
- Accommodation at The W Chicago (November 13 & 14)
- Coverage in FoodNavigator-USA
- Inclusion in Food Vision USA 2017 video
- 50% discount on registration for colleagues*
* discount valid for Registration only – not Registration PLUS
To qualify your organization must have been incorporated in the last 3 years.
Your entry must include:
- 500 word profile/overview of your innovative product or approach
- 200 word opinion on a key industry challenge
- links to website and relevant further information
The deadline for submitting your entry is August 7, 2017.
All submissions will be evaluated by Food Vision USA and the editorial teams of FoodNavigator-USA and NutraIngredients-USA. All Trailblazers and shortlisted will be notified by phone before August 15, 2017. Terms and conditions